I could not upload the photo I chose from Mercer's campus because my camera is not uploading properly. Despite this minor technological problem, I chose the picture in the Co-op of the mean with their hats on but everyone is turned around so you can't see their faces. I found this one especially interesting and mysterious for many reasons. First, you can't see their faces. Usually faces are always photographed in images. I wonder what they were trying to achieve by hiding their faces. Was it just for humor or was a commentary on something else? Like a picture not really capturing who one really is? I think it was a commentary on photography; that an image cannot reveal who someone is but rather is just a superficial representation of a human being. This image was mysterious and intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment